Hello and Welcome to Fresno Youth Football & Cheer (FYFC). We want all of our extended football families to feel like part of the team by being informed and to feel comfortable and safe with our program, since we will be seeing each other for the next five month season.
Please scroll through the "About Us" section for a breakdown of who we are and what you should expect from us throughout the season. We look forward to a fun and exciting season with you and your child’s participation this year.
How We Work: We fill our rosters fast, and on a first come-first serve basis, so please hurry registering your child. A player will never be cut from our team because they are not the biggest, fastest, strongest, or as experienced as the next athlete. We feel it is important for all who are interested in giving football a try to have a second chance to prove their talent over a longer period of time versus a week long tryout.
We will be registering all year long here through our website. For those of you that do not have access to the web we will be registering for football every Saturday in May and June at Lion's Park located at Marks/Emerson in Fresno, CA from 10am - 2pm.
These are the documents we will need from you:
1. Registration Forms - Sent to you via email after you register online
2. Birth Certificate - Original
3. Report Card - Any quarter
4. Health Insurance - Medical OK
5. Physical - Dated this Year
6. Picture - 2x2 Wallet size
7. Fees - $200. Will not receive equipment until paid in full.
This what you will receive from us:
1. Game Uniform (with name on Jersey)
2. Practice Uniform (with no name on it)
3. Game Shirt (to be worn during game time only)
4. Game socks
5. Memory mate picture (includes individual, team picture and logo all in one 8x10)
6. Participation trophy (only if you finish the season with us)
7. Helmet and Shoulder pads (loaned out to you only, must be returned to league)
You keep everything you receive from league except for helmet and shoulder pads.
If you have any questions please call 559-493-8230 speak to Coach Lopez
or email email@example.com